Here is an opportunity to become part of a dynamic organization that has been growing steadily throughout its 20 years. Accompass is an organization that provides consulting services in the areas of compensation, benefits, and retirement for companies across Canada and into the U.S.
Our Compensation practice is growing and Accompass now seeks an experienced full-time Consultant to assist with its growing block of business in the Compensation area.
In this role, you are refining and applying your knowledge of compensation design and implementation practices to deliver high quality and effective client solutions. You will be involved in all aspects of our service offering – from sales to design to delivery. You are charting your own path with the guidance and mentorship of a team of seasoned compensation professionals.
In this role, you will:
- Manage multiple projects including development and maintenance of project plans, allocation and review of work for analysts, keeping clients up to date on project status, etc.
- Manage and deliver on small to mid-size projects, or portions of larger projects
- Interface and serve as a primary point of contact leading client meetings, phone calls, and presentations to gather and provide data and information
- Partnering with senior colleagues to write and develop proposals and sales presentations on both executive and broad-based compensation
- Data mining and deep Excel-based analysis on large and complex data sets to produce findings and observations from data including market benchmarking and analysis
- Prepare presentations and reports using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint which summarize analysis and observations both graphically and non-graphically
- Conduct research on current industry trends, best practice, and specific companies using publicly available data sources (proxies, publications, industry association websites) and specialized sources (e.g. Bloomberg) to contribute to industry deliverables and white papers
- Support internal activities related to the marketing of Accompass and the Compensation practice
- Proactively present new ideas to improve efficiencies
What You Bring
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Math or other related areas
- 5+ years of related experience, ideally in the consulting or financial services industry
- A polished presence with strong oral and written communications skills
- Team player; however, able to work independently
- Diligent attention to detail, project management and the ability to interact with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Strong work ethic but willing to have fun
- Extremely proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Please email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Compensation Consultant” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries or agencies please.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.